Friday 24 April 2020

Harrier Soft Flask Review

Got to try out the new @harrier_trail_running water bottles today, and I must admit they are my new favourites... There's not too much you can do to a water bottle to make it better than everyone else, but there are 2 ways that all my current water bottles can be improved and Harrier have got it right on both occasions... 

Firstly is the wider opening, now I thought this was gonna be a bit cumbersome in my running belt but it wasn't at all, and if you're filling up on the go from a river or at an aid station, it is way easier and quicker. It also meant less spillage when I was filling it up with @active_root this morning. The wider opening also means it's easier to clean...

The second thing which I thought was great was the bottom of the bottle. It has a wider bottom which means it dries quicker when washed which means there's much less chance of bacteria growing in it...
They also come in a much wider range of colours than most water bottles, which is a big improvement on the standard blue....





If Harrier have put this amount of thought into a water bottle I can't wait to try out their running vests...

No comments:

Post a Comment